Wednesday, January 20, 2021

NDE convinces biophysicist that afterlife is real

Biophysicist Joyce Whiteley Hawkes writes: “My near-death experience established a connection between me and something much, much bigger than myself. If it is a part of God, the Source of Creation, the bond has never failed. I lost my fear of death, and with it, my fear of separation from the Source. I lost any notion that the Source is available to only the few who belong to a specific religion. The Healing Presence of the Source is for everyone.” Her experience led her to shift the focus of her life from cell research to cell healing. Hawkes asserts: “the body can be experienced as a sacred temple of the spirit and an expression of consciousness. This knowledge is the first step toward a life of fullness and oneness of spirit and physical existence—a seamless connection from Soul to Cell.”

“Before my near-death experience,” Hawkes acknowledges, “I thought there was no afterlife and, consequently, no continuation of consciousness. In my view, death was total, complete, and utterly final. Much to my surprise and joy, after my near-death experience the notion of the continuation of consciousness became an unshakable reality.” Often called as a healer to the bedside of the dying, Hawkes has learned that: “The closer death comes, the more the universal experience of being welcomed to the other side increases.”

 

Joyce Whiteley Hawkes, Cell-Level Healing (2006), 8-9, 142.

See also Joyce Hawkes, “Biophysicist discovers new life after death,” Nov. 15, 2013, 16 minutes, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyaBeHeRK6M.

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...