Thursday, March 25, 2021

Joyce Hawkes becomes a Cell-Level Healer

"The world of healing did not come naturally. I could not ‘think’ my way to solutions as I had with science. I meditated regularly, sought divine guidance, and received it every step of the way, usually no sooner than the instant it was needed. My path evolved daily in the healing room and took quantum leaps during time spent with indigenous healers in Southeast Asia. Now, after twenty year of learning how to reach deeply into the cells of the body with healing energy, I am eager to share the wonder of weaving together the spirit world and physical healing.

"My near-death experience established a connection between me and something much, much bigger than myself. If it is a part of God, the Source of creation, the bond has never failed. I lost my fear of death, and with it, my fear of separation from the Source. I lost any notion that the Source is available to only the few who belong to a specific religion. The Healing Presence of the Source is for everyone.

"So, what about those cells? Is there love after the laboratory? Certainly the cells mean even more to me now. After all, physical health begins in our cells. Likewise, healing must touch the cells, because illness also begins at the cellular level.

"Did you know that individual cells seldom get completely sick all at once? Simple practices can help you support injured cells on the road to recovery. For example, Jerry, one of my first clients, was a construction worker with a new diagnosis of multiple sclerosis (MS). He has lost most of the strength in his dominant hand and could no longer wield a hammer or steady a nail driver. The vision in his right eye was blurred from time to time, and the unreliability of simple physical functions, such as sight and arm strength, frustrated him. We began healing work together, and within two weeks his vision was normal. Several months later, Jerry arrived at my office carrying a heavy jug of water in his right hand. He thrust it into my face with a huge grin of delight. Three months earlier, he had not been able to hold an orange in that hand. Both his eyes and the nerve cells in his body had healed.

"The more you know about your body—and the cells of your body—the more you will appreciate how truly precious and sacred all life is. Rather than struggle against the body and our sojourn here on earth, the body can be experienced as a sacred temple of the spirit and an expression of consciousness. This knowledge is the first step toward a life of fullness and oneness of spirit and physical existence—a seamless connection from Soul to Cell.

"During the first years after the intensity of being ‘on the other side,’ as I call my near-death experience, I wanted to return to that place where there was only peace and love. I wondered why I was given a taste of heaven and then dumped back into the dense physical world.

"I asked for guidance: ‘Show me what this means. Show me!’ to receive answers required a change in my meditation practice. Rather than journeying as far from my body as my imagination, drumming or the scent of roses could take me, I concentrated on staying with my physical body. Instead of leaving the body, I tugged at my higher consciousness, bringing it forth, bit by bit, from deep within. I began to feel a bit of heaven right here. From this, I developed a two-step practice that helps me connect with my higher consciousness in daily life.

"Begin with the practice of appreciation, which can open you to receive good things. Gratitude leads to devotion, resulting in compassion that flows naturally from the heart as profound healing. An attempt to heal your body, or to help someone else heal, makes no sense if you lack respect and appreciation for your physical body and the physical universe. Fulfilling our heart’s desire and your soul’s mission requires presence in the here and now, and that includes awareness of your body.

"The human body is amazing and deserves honest appreciation. The sheer number of cells in your body, nearly 100 trillion, outnumbers the entire population of the earth by 1,500 times and the stars of the Orion Galaxy by 1,000. Cells belong to action groups, or tissues, each with their own shape, size, job, and rate of cell division for renewal and repair of worn out parts. These trillions of cells work together to keep you alive.

"Let appreciation fill and warm your body. Invite more of your higher consciousness, your spirit, to emerge from within you. Contemplate yourself in a new way using a special phrase, such as ‘at one with the Universe,’ ‘resting in luminosity,’ or ‘in the temple of the Holy Spirit.’"

Joyce Whiteley Hawkes, Cell-Level Healing: The Bridge from Soul to Cell (Atria Paperback, 2006).


No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...