Sunday, April 18, 2021

A spiritual composed and sung during slavery

 


                 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got a crown in that kingdom, ain’t a that good news!

I got a crown in that Kingdom, ain’t a that good news!

I’m gonna lay down this world, gonna shoulder my cross.

Gonna take it home to my Jesus, ain’t a that good news!

 

I got a robe in that kingdom, ain’t a that good news!

I got a robe in that Kingdom, ain’t a that good news!

I’m gonna lay down this world, gonna shoulder my cross.        

Gonna take it home to my Jesus, ain’t a that good news!

 

I got a Savior in that kingdom, ain’t a that good news!

I got a Savior in that Kingdom, ain’t a that good news!

I’m gonna lay down this world, gonna shoulder my cross.               

Gonna take it home to my Jesus, ain’t a that good news.

 

Committed Acappella Chorus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjJsj4Xq1tI

 

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...