Saturday, May 1, 2021

A near-death experience of Unconditional Love

I remember the four hours it took to get me to surgery. My wife said I was in excruciating pain but I do not remember any pain. I remember telling her I couldn't feel my legs anymore and then I couldn't feel my left arm. I knew I was dying. I remember signing my own consent form. I finally was wheeled to the operating room.

I then left the earthly realm and entered into an alternate reality. I saw a lagoon that was surrounded by beautiful plants. Everything was soft to the touch. There were 4 or 5 entities who were present, but I could not see them. They assured me that everything would be all right and that I could leave anytime I wanted. They told me that this place was for me and it contained all the Unconditional Love I had for others and that they had for me.

I did leave that place once but then came back. I asked why everything was soft and was told that the energy that binds matter here is that of Unconditional Love. I laid down on the ground. The energy embraced me and the profound healing power of Unconditional Love healed me.

One of the doctors on the team that worked on me came to see me once I was alert. The doctor was very nervous around me and told me that she felt like she was in the presence of a saint because I should be dead and nobody can explain how I survived. In surgery, I had a dissected aortic arch that ruptured into my chest. During the aortic repair my brain was completely drained of blood and filled with cryogenic fluid. They used a new technique that is recommended for 60 to 90 minutes maximum. Yet, my brain was frozen for 100 minutes. I suffered ten brain clots and stroked at some time during surgery. My entire frontal lobe was a continuous bruise.

After a thorough brain scan, the doctor asked me how I was doing. I told her that I was home from the hospital and starting to do a lot of things. The doctor informed me that people with as much brain injury as I had, don't even get out of bed. Yet, I felt fine except for some dizzy spells.

It has been 5 months now and I can run 12 miles. I'm a bit emotional but doing very well. I feel I have gained great insight into the nature of the universe, life and its purpose. 

 

NDERF.org

 

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...