Friday, August 27, 2021

Near-death experience was "just a scary event"

Before the events happened, I was sitting on my brother's couch and talking to my daughter. She told me, 'Mommy I love you. I’m going to go back outside. I’m going to go play.' I said, 'OK.'

I remember everything started going in slow motion and playing out as if it were me who was watching my life through a television. Then all of a sudden, that television show stopped and there was a sort of void like a 'commercial break.' Then it started again, like it was a rerun of the same show but it was all in reverse. All the words were backwards. I couldn’t understand what anyone was saying and why I was looking at myself sitting on the couch. Then all of a sudden, I felt as if I was being thrown back on top of my body, head first. I kept thinking why am I getting another chance at life? Why didn’t I stay dead?

Then I realized that I could hear my brother screaming at my sister-in-law. I remember being hit in the chest and receiving CPR. Then, I started breathing heavy and convulsing.

This nightmare still haunts me but it obviously wasn’t my time to leave this earth. My son , daughter and husband still need me. I vividly remember my soul leave my body, my consciousness afterwards, and then my soul returning to my body during CPR. This has definitely caused my PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome) to be worse. I did not meet a divine being. It was just a scary event. 

NDERF.org #9242

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...