Tuesday, August 31, 2021

She asked to return for the sake of her children

I was asleep on my bed after taken eight tablets as prescribed by the doctor not realizing that it was eight per day not eight at once. I experienced a sort of light sleep culminating with a sensation of breaking into a million particles.

I could sense that my body was still on the bed and I was sort of above it but only just, it was a sensation of separation from the physical body but still being fully aware of my essence. During this stage, my aura as I will call it was intermingling with a friend who was asleep next to me on my bed.

I was communicating with the aura of my friend who was beside me. It was like our aura's were a culmination of all our many lives and experiences since being on Earth and the beginning of time from the caveman days to now. I could tell which gene pool he stemmed from and also my own. As my friend was only sleeping, I took this as a sort of force field that we all have, something that we all are connecting with amongst each other even if we don't realize it.

I was then flown around the world at a great speed. It was pulling me around by my solar plexus region. I had no body at this stage but I'm still a soul and I also know this. When my journey around the Earth had reached above Indonesia - as I was flying around the equator (it was sort of like looking at a Google earth map) - I was sucked into a tunnel although it didn't have sides so to speak just a feeling that I was being drawn up to the next level. I was greeted by a light being although I don't remember flying into a light as such.

I knew this soul and was guided around the place. I was shown rooms and doorways mostly which contained other souls learning things and preparing for their return to Earth or wherever there next journey was to be.

I also saw souls who I would called Angels or higher beings they were helping Earthlings with many problems even medical discoveries.

I was taken to many different levels by this friend and learned that anything is possible in this place. I can't remember most of the levels as each one seemed more complex than the last but I do remember the lower levels so to speak. I'm sure I was taken to higher places but I am not to remember these places as my life here would be affected. I think there may be about seven or possibly more but I have a basic memory of about three or four.

I was taken before God who was just as I imagined; a bright light being so brilliant it was like I've never seen. Yet we had meet before, with a human form but nobody so to speak approximately eight feet tall and made from pure love and light. We communicated telepathically and every question I had was answered although I don't remember exactly what I asked. I was shown a movie of my life from start until then, it was so fast and yet so precise. I was asked if I would change anything which I answered 'Yes of course.' He also asked me questions too! Like, was I happy with my life? To which I replied that I was.

I was left with a feeling inside as to how much good I'd given and how much bad I'd given. I was told this would be the feeling I'd be left with whilst there. My feeling was not bad. It was not extremely great either. It was a slightly nervous feeling but one that I could be satisfied with.

I'm imagining that if you were mean and awful throughout your life that that is the feeling you would be left with whilst transitioning to the next place. Even though this place was so wonderful, and sort of felt like home, and most people could never imagine nor want to leave, I asked if I could go back to Earth.

God asked me why and I told him that my kids were asleep in the next room and I would never forgive myself if they had to wake in the morning and find their mum dead. The previous year their father had committed suicide and if they had to grow up with a mum who had a drug overdose and a dad who committed suicide then they would think that no-one loved them enough to be around which was so far from the truth. My every particle was aching with this thought. I was allowed to come back. There was no begging or pleading it was like it was what I wanted so much and unselfish that I had it given to me. I'm so thankful for that.

I was told that if I was to come back I would have to forget what I had learned on the other side as it would interfere with my life. I was sent back so quickly through the soles of my feet and awoke a few hours later.
NDERF.org #3649

 

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...