Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Intervention by angel-like beings

In 1984 as a bus was about to run me down. I was in front of the left headlight and felt the bus come in contact with me. I was lifted up and then backwards and landed many yards away from the bus on the sidewalk. The moment the headlight was in front of me I was quickly taken to a place away from the bus, there were several angel-like beings there and I was frantically telling them that I have a young daughter to care for. After that I remember being many yards away from the bus frantically picking up my belongings. I have always thought that this was an intervention. The witness told me that he had never seen a person lifted up and backwards, he was amazed as was I. I felt lucky to be alive!

NDERF.org #2374 

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...