Friday, September 24, 2021

Out of body watching her baby being born

While pregnant with my second child, I could feel something strange going on with my heart. It was identified as an arrhythmia. This was just a couple weeks before I got induced for high blood pressure. After I got checked in to be induced, the nurse was trying to place my IV. I normally have a pretty high pain tolerance, but she kept pushing the needle down into my arm because the "catheter was stuck." I put that in quotations because I have no idea what that means. I felt myself get light headed, told the nurse I was going to pass out, and then I did pass out.

My step mom has a sister who works on the labor and delivery floor.

While passed out, I was in the hall, slightly elevated, looking into my hospital room. I also was able to see my step mom’s sister trying to peek in to see what was happening.

After I came to, my baby’s heart beat was lost for 12 minutes.

A couple days later, I told my husband the story, and he said everything I saw looking into the room was accurate. I told my step mom the story, and she said her sister was trying to peek into the room.  

NDERF.org #9228

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...