Friday, October 22, 2021

NDE while underwater for an hour

My friend and I set out to enjoy a day of tubing in the river. It was a warm spring day after an early winter thaw. We synchronized our watches so we would know how long it took to get to the Boy Scout Dam. Unfortunately, I got caught in a current and went over the dam. I remembered not to panic. I started to take in water and then I was going up a tunnel that was angled at a 45° angle.

The light was so white, it was blue. I arrived in a room where an unknown entity held me while I was shown a life review. This included the newspaper report of my death with even a clerical error of the location. I was then told that it was not my time yet because I had many life lessons to experience. I did not want to go back.

I was catapulted out of the water about two to three feet into the air. Meanwhile my friend searched frantically for me. Over a hundred times he said. 'I ran all the way home to get help, no one was home.' He subsequently ran back to resume looking for me. When I suddenly and forcefully emerged from the tunnel. My friend thought I was joking or pulling a prank. He was very angry, scared, and in shock. I was missing for almost an hour. I gasped, vomited, and finally regained my composure. 

My friend and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was underwater for almost an hour and there is no way for this to have logically transpired.

Since this event, I have been able to feel others pain in an unexpected and profound way. I try not to tell people my story because they think I may have exaggerated it or experienced hypoxia. But I assure them it was real and the other side is where we all will go. The very personal experience I had emotionally cannot be explained with the English language. It was beyond imagination and I will not try to convey it in this forum.
NDERF.org 7865

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...