Friday, June 4, 2021

NDE makes a woman more "eco-friendly"

Dr. Satori writes: Heather Leese had an NDE while a patient in intensive care after a severe infection in which she nearly died. She has had numerous after effects, including an enhanced appreciation for the welfare of the planet. 

 

"It can be really tiring for me coming to terms with what’s happening right now for me and tuning into this new powerful energy! Some days I really just cannot function and become overwhelmed. My experience with the human relationship and the environment have changed, I would say, after the NDE. I have always tried to be respectful of life and the environment but after the last NDE I had, with going into the coma and experiencing the white light room, I began to feel an overwhelming connection to mother earth’s pain. It’s like I experienced the sadness she was feeling with how she was being treated; with tiredness on top of this it was a heavy burden to bear. I tried to do as much as I could but soon realized I can’t control how other people treat the land. I can only do my best as one being and started living a more clean life by trying to use eco-friendly cleaning products. 

 

"My body could not take a high exposure to chemicals so I can only use organic shampoo and salt crystal deodorant, etc. and I downgraded my car to an eco-friendly 1.1-litre engine. I recycle and when I can afford it buy only organic food and I will pick up litter on the street if it is possible (my dad laughs at me when I do this!). My thoughts on other things like emissions and stuff I can’t really go into or I choose not to because it makes me angry and that doesn’t feel beneficial to me right now. I have come to the general conclusion and have been told by spirits that people are already working on environmental issues and that my job is elsewhere at the moment, but I am in the space right now that if mother earth chooses to wipe us out for the pain we have caused her I am at total peace with this because that is her and God’s business! My family and I do what we can and a lot of people do the best they can with the knowledge they are given. Hope this makes a little sense."

 

Sartori, Dr Penny. Wisdom of Near-Death Experiences (pp. 38-39). Watkins Media. Kindle Edition. 2014.


No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...