Wednesday, October 13, 2021

After NDE affirms, "I am going to serve the Lord"

I flatlined for the 12 minutes that I left my body. I was hovering about 3 feet above my bed and looking at my body.

My wife sitting beside the left side of my bed. A beautiful blue, shimmering light appeared in between us. The blue light communicated with me a profound and powerful sense of love. I quickly ascertained that I was in the presence of the creator of the universe and in the presence of the holy spirit. Initially, I thought it might be God himself, but then realized that God is a person not a blue, shimmering light. After a few minutes, the whole scene just dissipated.

My next conscious thought was 17 days later, when they decided that I was now able to breath on my own.

I was Christian-protestant before this experience. I thought I was a Christian but was not born again. I just went to church.

A few minutes after coming out of my induced coma and waking up, I look to my right and my wife was sitting there holding my hand. The first words out of my mouth were, 'I am going to serve the Lord the rest of my life.' I have no idea where that statement came from. It just came out.

I vividly remember my experience, but I have no recollection of visiting with my sons who came to visit me in the hospital. The experience has had a large impact on my life and I have spent every waking moment since that time serving the Lord.

NDERF.org #9220 

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...