Thursday, October 14, 2021

"The afterlife is real and God loves us."

During a suicide attempt, I jumped out of a moving car and landed head first on the ground. Then, I was in another state of consciousness. God spoke to me and told me that he and the angels were real, they loved us, and they are a gift from him. God gave me the greatest hug I have ever had. 

After realizing that I had yanked myself out of my body, I went midair and saw my guardian angels on each side. They were about 8 feet 6 inches in height and the wings were about 5 to 6 feet across. They told me how many people I need to help back on earth and to look down at my body being looked at by paramedics. That's when I realized that the afterlife is real and God loves us. God told me before I go back to tell everyone that he loves them. It's that easy. Also, God said he is long suffering and will go to the end of the earth so we can be with him. I my angels told me that I would go back to earth and they were really happy that I chose to go back and do the work that was assigned to me.  

Did you see, or feel surrounded by, a brilliant light? An unusually bright light.

Did you see an Unearthly light? Yes it was more like a cloud of light. 

How did your highest level of consciousness and alertness during the experience compare to your normal everyday consciousness and alertness? More consciousness and alertness than normal. It is hard to explain. All I can say is the feeling is like getting high and every emotion and the eyes are perfect. Everything I saw was more enhanced on the other side.

At what time during the experience were you at your highest level of consciousness and alertness? When God spoke to me. I felt his love and power.

Were your thoughts speeded up? Incredibly fast.

Did time seem to speed up or slow down? Everything seemed to be happening at once; or time stopped or lost all meaning time does not exist.

Were your senses More vivid than usual? Incredibly more vivid.

What is your religion now? Unaffiliated- Nothing in particular- Religious unaffiliated. I am not fond of religion because it confuses the masses regarding which one is the right one. I found out during my NDE that love is the key.  

NDERF.org #8449

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...