Monday, October 11, 2021

I felt like I belonged there.

The Cardiologist was trying to move a stent that didn't need to be moved and  punctured my heart. I don’t remember much else on earth until I start to woke up in the ICU. The doctors told my family that they would know in twenty-four hours if I live or die.

I do, however, remember what happened when I was out of my body. I saw people dressed in white. I was in a peaceful place and surrounded by green grass with beautiful flowers. To go further, I would need to go through a gate. 

I was not permitted to cross; or was sent back against my will. But I was told three times while trying to cross it that it was not my time and I had to go back. I didn’t want to come back though. I felt like I belonged there

When I get ready to go to sleep, I always have a vision of that day. But I’m not afraid.  

NDERF.org #9239

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...