Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Spoke with Jesus during her NDE

I remember when going under for open heart surgery. I saw the doctors working on me and then losing me. My soul went into a white tunnel as I was guided by angels. There were SO many beautiful and BRIGHT colors that we don’t have on Earth. I remember being welcomed and having an overwhelming sense of comfort and Happiness. Everything was perfect. We didn't need to breathe, eat or sleep. There was no pain. All I needed to do was to be in the moment with a higher being. I met Jesus and he spoke to me. I asked him if I could stay because I felt so happy and loved being in that perfect place. He told me that it wasn’t my time yet; that I had a purpose. I begged and asked to stay. I told him that the world was evil and cruel. Again, he told me 'not yet'. I made it back to myself and woke up intubated. 

NDERF.org #9267

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...