Wednesday, October 6, 2021

In car crash saw bright light and had life review

On 4/9/1979, I was 19 years old. My friend and I drove to Las Vegas from California to see Alice Cooper in concert. On the way home we were both drunk and stoned. We were getting on the freeway when the driver turn the wheel too sharply, causing us to roll down an embankment that was over 40 ft tall. The car rolled over at least 5 times. Back in 1979 there were no seat belts in the car. The car door opened, and I flew out of the car. My back was broken in three places.

I blacked out when we started to roll down the embankment. I remember walking towards a bright light. I saw my life review which was so peaceful. All of a sudden, I heard a voice saying that it was not my time. I felt as if I was on cloud 9, so when I got back into my body, I woke up and yelled for my friend. He did not answer, so I thought he died. When my soul came back into my body, I felt complete numbness from my waist down.

At the time, I did not know I broke my back. It was about 1:00am and about 10 minutes after I woke up, I saw red lights coming for me down the cliff. Since there were no cellphones back then, I have no idea who called them and how they find me. I never believed in the afterlife at age 19, but after what I experience, I truly know now that there is a heaven after seeing my life review and felt so at peaceful and warm. 

NDERF.org #9262

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...