Friday, December 31, 2021

During NDE friend says his death wasn't my fault

I experienced a bad accident a couple months ago. I was knocked out for 24 hours and I don't remember what really happened before my accident.

But what I vividly remember, to this day, was going through a tunnel. I was out of my body. I could see myself lying there on the bed. Then when I came out of the tunnel at the other end was seeing my friend, standing on the mountain. I didn't recognize him from the back. I thought it looked like Trey, my best friend who was like a brother to me. He had passed over when I was 21.

I called out to him saying, 'Ray is that you standing there?'

He turned around to face me as he answered, 'Yes.'

I said, 'Ask them why am I here? What am I doing here? Am I dead?'

He said, 'No you're not dead; just somewhere else in a different reality.'

I asked him, 'What do you mean?'

He wouldn't answer me, only saying, 'I have something to tell you and that was whatever you do don't blame yourself for my death. It it wasn't your fault. It was my fault.'

I think I needed that validation because ever since that day of his tragic death, I was supposed to be with him that night, and I wasn't there for him. I felt that it should have been me that night who died and not him. 

Did you pass into or through a tunnel? Yes I went through a tunnel that was bright, white light.  

Did you encounter or become aware of any deceased (or alive) beings? Yes My best friend who had died 10 years prior.

Did you see, or feel surrounded by, a brilliant light? An unusually bright light.

Did you feel a sense of harmony or unity with the universe? I felt united or one with the world.


NDERF.org #9312

No comments:

Gödel's reasons for an afterlife

Alexander T. Englert, “We'll meet again,” Aeon , Jan 2, 2024, https://aeon.co/essays/kurt-godel-his-mother-and-the-a...